cancelled orders but was charged anyways,.The product isn't even all that great and really not good enough to charge what they are charging people.

I was in accident and broke both ankles and I can't work and havent for 8 months and now I am told I owe 2 payments of 49.95. I want my money back. I called and told the person within the trial time that I wanted out of the deal. and when I put in the order to try your product I plain as day told the girl on phone I do not want any extra product that would have to be sent back if I didnt want to continue with your creams.

Not only did she put in for what I requested I was to recieve special free gifts one being the scrubber I thought the other was the travel size set. So now I am told even though I said and check your tapes I said send no extra stuff that will need to be sent back .

please get back to me.

Colinda Davis

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of meaningful beauty beauty set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. Meaningful Beauty needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meaningful beauty beauty set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meaningful Beauty.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments