I have tried to purchase this product 3 times in 5 years, They are either out of stock or I am put on a waiting list for a minimum of 3 months.Guess you have to be celebrity.

Cannot believe Cindy Crawford would have her name attached to this product. Customer service was HORRIBLE! When told I could not receive product for 3 months, but CC was needed to secure order, and I asked to be contacted when available, I was told CC was REQUIRED for order, rep tried to sell me a different product, upon refusal, rep hung up on me.

Good job Cindy!Way to go...Disgusting, glad for 3 strikes YOU ARE OUT, sell out...

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Trust me this product is not worth the effort you have already put in.Never let them get ahold of any of your card numbers!

I bought the product. It broke my skin out like I was a teenager in puberty. When I cancelled and sent the product back they said the never received it and continued to take money from my account and send new products. They now owe me $530 and you can't close a bank account if you are in the negative.

My banks fraud management is working on it but it has made me suffer immensely.DO NOT BUY IT!

Meaningful Beauty - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Mercer Island, Washington Meaningful Beauty "My experience with Cindy Crawford's meaningful beauty was a great journey, i Love how it makes my appearance youthful @ refreshing, the way it naturally should be without having to..." Read more Wen - Hair Care Review from Aurora, Colorado Wen "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Customer Care Review Meaningful Beauty "I Received my current kit . I have been customer for years.box the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping. Since 3 items in..." Read more Meaningful Beauty 60 day guarantee from date of RECEIPT Meaningful Beauty "When you go to http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/customerservice/customer-service,default,pg.html the box on the right with Cindy Crawford's signature in it says "within 60 days of receipt". RECEIPT means when I receive it. Patrice, ID..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more