I have tried to purchase this product 3 times in 5 years, They are either out of stock or I am put on a waiting list for a minimum of 3 months. Guess you have to be celebrity.

Cannot believe Cindy Crawford would have her name attached to this product. Customer service was HORRIBLE! When told I could not receive product for 3 months, but CC was needed to secure order, and I asked to be contacted when available, I was told CC was REQUIRED for order, rep tried to sell me a different product, upon refusal, rep hung up on me.

Good job Cindy! Way to go...Disgusting, glad for 3 strikes YOU ARE OUT, sell out...

Comments

Trust me this product is not worth the effort you have already put in. Never let them get ahold of any of your card numbers!

I bought the product. It broke my skin out like I was a teenager in puberty. When I cancelled and sent the product back they said the never received it and continued to take money from my account and send new products. They now owe me $530 and you can't close a bank account if you are in the negative.

My banks fraud management is working on it but it has made me suffer immensely. DO NOT BUY IT!