I was excited to try meaningful beauty, it sounded like a great product. I ordered the product online after watching the special on TV. I used the product for a few days and then learned that I was pregnant. I'm particular about chemicals that I use during pregnancy so I did not use the product and I canceled my subscription.

That's when the HASSLE began. First, they didn't cancel my subscription, they just postponed it. So, in June I get a package at my door and I've been invoiced for three payments for the product. Okay, I call customer service and am told that I need to return the product within 30 days via certified mail (they will not cover the cost of shipping, so I'm out $10 already for them not canceling my subscription to begin with) and I will receive a refund. So, I return the product via certified mail on June 10, 2014. I call to notify them that I have returned the product. I receive the certified mail receipt on June 18th saying that they have received the product back. Now......two months LATER in August, I have two additional charges to my bank account. Call back in and am told they don't show a record of the return of my product and that I need to mail THEM information on the return.

No thank you - I have the certified receipt....you find the package that you signed for. Eventually they did and I should have a reimbursement within 3-5 business days. You can bet your bottom dollar that 1) I will not sign up for this service again, no matter how great the product is 2) I will ALWAYS hold on to my certified mail receipt and 3) I'll be watching my bank account closely for the return.

This has definitely been a learning experience. Again, can't say anything about the product, but, as you can tell, I'm miffed about my experience and will definitely not order in the future.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #853605

this scam is exactly same as Proactiv.My personal info now is sold or transferred to Meaningful Beauty and they place an order for me directly.

I just got a package from Meaningful Beauty (never heard this company until yesterday) and felt so shocked why they can keep doing such fraud again and again!this time i am smarter so i went to my bank to get a new credit card and report this fraud.