I was excited to try meaningful beauty, it sounded like a great product. I ordered the product online after watching the special on TV. I used the product for a few days and then learned that I was pregnant. I'm particular about chemicals that I use during pregnancy so I did not use the product and I canceled my subscription.

That's when the HASSLE began. First, they didn't cancel my subscription, they just postponed it. So, in June I get a package at my door and I've been invoiced for three payments for the product. Okay, I call customer service and am told that I need to return the product within 30 days via certified mail (they will not cover the cost of shipping, so I'm out $10 already for them not canceling my subscription to begin with) and I will receive a refund. So, I return the product via certified mail on June 10, 2014. I call to notify them that I have returned the product. I receive the certified mail receipt on June 18th saying that they have received the product back. Now......two months LATER in August, I have two additional charges to my bank account. Call back in and am told they don't show a record of the return of my product and that I need to mail THEM information on the return.

No thank you - I have the certified receipt....you find the package that you signed for. Eventually they did and I should have a reimbursement within 3-5 business days. You can bet your bottom dollar that 1) I will not sign up for this service again, no matter how great the product is 2) I will ALWAYS hold on to my certified mail receipt and 3) I'll be watching my bank account closely for the return.

This has definitely been a learning experience. Again, can't say anything about the product, but, as you can tell, I'm miffed about my experience and will definitely not order in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Comments

this scam is exactly same as Proactiv. My personal info now is sold or transferred to Meaningful Beauty and they place an order for me directly.

I just got a package from Meaningful Beauty (never heard this company until yesterday) and felt so shocked why they can keep doing such fraud again and again! this time i am smarter so i went to my bank to get a new credit card and report this fraud.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews