North Tazewell, Virginia

When you advertize at TV price as one way.Then the bill was three time the tv add.

They also would also not take a bill paid in advance. They lost information and billing information. This was faulse advirtizing. This was way over price.

When you advertize at TV price as one way. Then the bill was three time the tv add. They also would also not take a bill paid in advance. They lost information and billing information.

This was faulse advirtizing. This was way over price. When you advertize at TV price as one way. Then the bill was three time the tv add.

This was faulse advirtizing.This was way over price.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Cream.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Maybe someone should report this to the TV station who runs the ad.

Beauty Boutique - "DEADLY BEAUTY BEWARE" Beauty Boutique "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..." Read more Keranique - Hair Care Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Keranique "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Size!!!!! Meaningful Beauty "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - These products are amazing! Meaningful Beauty "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more