1.5
Turnaround Time

Ive been dealin to fix it.g with this company for over a year and th.

I'm a DAV (disabled vet) and this was the one luxury that Ive allowed myself. I'm done with this mess! I would rather go back to over the counter products for half the money, than go thru this aggrevation and worrying about a bunch of charges and having to keep calling to fix things.

I know Ive over paid & that they own me at least 2 shipments, but I cant get any resolution so I give up.I will never use this company again & ive told anyone who will listen to stay as far away as they can.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of meaningful beauty cosmetics from Meaningful Beauty. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Meaningful Beauty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was automatic charges, business practices and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Meaningful Beauty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help.Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details of what you’re experiencing so that we can look into this and assist further.

Thank you.–Meaningful Beauty Customer Care