I was told by phone that I would receive the starter package for around $50.Then, in one month, I would be charged about the same for more products, unless I cancelled.

Well, I got charged, but NO products. I called and they tell me I have THREE monthly installments of this amount just for the FIRST shipment. Needless to say, I am livid. What a scam!

So, now this message is telling me I have to use a uncredited words.Words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words words, words words

This person wrote the review because of not as described of starter kit from Meaningful Beauty. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Meaningful Beauty to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Meaningful Beauty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that we can learn more and assist. Thank you.