I saw a weird charge on my bank account and when I googled the name, Meaningful Beauty's company came up. I was somehow charged $64.14 for an order with MB that I NEVER placed.

How they got my card and personal information is beyond me. Today, I received a box in the mail from MB that contains a bunch of skincare products....again....I did not place this order or give anyone authorization from MB to place any orders. I'm not sure if my card info was stolen, but I canceled it so that I will no longer be charged. The note inside the box said I was signed up for a recurring subscription service totaling $180 over a 4 month period.

I've googled the company more and have read numerous complaints from others about Meaningful Beauty. Stay away!

Reason of review: Fraud Charge.

Preferred solution: Fix your security issues.

Comments

I got a bill from this company for my husband we are Seniors and do not use any stuff as this I got charged on my credit card called and they closed my acct said it is a scam never heard of this Company, As a side note my Husband has never ordered anything online.

This is a dcam