I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER ABOUT 3 WEEKS AFTER I RECEIVED MY ORDER.THE GUY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME TO STAY AND I SAID, "NO!!" WELL, THEY STILL CHARGED MY ACCOUNT A FEW WEEKS LATER ANYWAY.

I FILED A CLAIM WITH MY BANK AND REVERSED THE CHARGES AND THEN CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MB AGAIN AND THEY SAID IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. WELL, GUESS WHAT, THESE BASTARDS DID IT AGAIN. DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE. ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR CC INFO, THEY WILL BE SNEAKY AND TRY TO CHARGE YOUR CARD REGARDLESS HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE TRIED TO CANCEL.

I HAVE NOW HAD TO CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD ALL TOGETHER.

THIS COMPANY SUCKS!!!I WILL NEVER BUY MB AGAIN OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH GUTHY RENKER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of crooks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "your company is fraud, steeling from people and charging ccs despite cancelling twice" of meaningful beauty 7 pc introductory kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Meaningful Beauty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meaningful beauty 7 pc introductory kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meaningful Beauty.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help.If you could please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://bit.ly/1NUIyV3 with the information you provided to us in your post, someone from our team will be available to speak with you.

Thank you.–Meaningful Beauty Customer Care