1.5

Why, why, why don't they just have a site like normal products where you can order WHAT you want, WHEN you want it. Why do they rope you into auto shipments???

I actually love ONE of their products and would order again and again if I could. But it's so darn difficult. They made me order 3 at a time AND put it on auto shipment the first time, then the second time I ordered the 3, but now can't seem to do the same thing with ease. I have to call and "talk" to somebody.

Other companies have lovely websites where you go and pick what you want. Come on people, get with the 21st century.

WHO decided this was good? Fire them.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Meaningful Beauty. The most disappointing about beauty product at Meaningful Beauty was difficulty ordering Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meaningful Beauty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Meaningful Beauty to other companies on our site.

Comments