Bishop,California

Omg , have zits all over my face now I have never had a problom with break outs I am 53 and can't even go out of my house. This is only 4 days after I used this stuff.

I called to return and could not understand the woman I need to cancel all this *** and don't know if she understood me... Only thing I understood was cant you give it to someone eles, lol I told her really for a family member can break out. I need to retune and get my money back and cancel everything.

How do you do this I have read review and it don't look good. I will stick to what I have always used it works

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Could not understand them, Face is messed up now, Costumer servers sucks.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2015.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help. We would like to have our Corporate Escalation Team speak with you directly to learn more about your experience and assist.

You can contact the team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post and someone will be in touch with you shortly. If you would like to return a shipment, the details are set forth in the invoice you received with your kit; essentially, you can send us the package along with an invoice or copy of the invoice you received with the shipment at the following address:

Meaningful Beauty

6 Commerce Way

Arden, NC 28704

We suggest that you obtain a proof of mailing from your post office and keep it for your records until you see the refunded amount appear in your account. This should occur within 4-6 weeks of receipt.

Thank you. –Meaningful Beauty Customer Care