Before Christmas I ordered a trial supply of Meaningful Beauty at a fee of $54.00. I waited and waited until the second week in January when I received a note on my door from Purolator that they could not deliver the package. We went to Purolator and were told they sent it back to Meaningful Beauty.The next week I saw a debit on my checking account in the amount $68.58 for more product I did not order let lone not getting the first one. I called the company and was told that I ordered several months supply which is a lie as I only wanted to try the product before proceeding further lest it was not compatible with my skin. I want to my bank and closed my account and having lost my visa debit card the old one was not viable. Today I went into my account and saw a credit from Meaningful Beauty in the amount of $45.19. I called the company and asked what they were doing and they spend several moments speaking in tongues and not making sense. I closed my account and changed my credit/debit cars so they had no right to enter into my new account but the bank continues to allow them access. I am ordered Meaningful Beauty to cease and desist any activity with my account and if they persisted I will implement legal action no matter how small the amount is for. I did not order any more products other than the first trial offer for $54.00 and that was it. NO MORE.This advertisement and company activity is a sham. I am closing my account and moving to anther bank because mine will not stop allowing access to my bank accounts and Visa Debit account.

Comments