1.3
Turnaround Time

first of all, when i found Meaningful Beauty product online, my best friend told me that they have a good product and it is well priced, but once they get their hands on my credit card I will have a lot of problems! she actually had to call her bank to stop them from charging her card!

well, I ignored that... I ordered first kit, liked the products, called to customize my kit... here it goes! my customized kit should've been shipped on sept 10th.

it is oct 6. I called twice, I was promised rush delivery and 50% off, that I thought was fair.... but I still don't have my kit. I am not gonna call again.

there are plenty of products on the market. but, before you commit, think twice!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Comments

same thing happenning to me took my money from my credit card i still have not received anything!!!!

to Anonymous #1601777

Yeah, I eventually received my order. we talking like 1,5 months later!

no one ever contacted me to apologize or anything of that sort! their service just sucks!

((( Cindy should really check out what she puts her name next to! They have to really step up to get a good review from me((( product is not bad at all, I must say.