They sell you something for little money and they take three times that by saying it is three months supply.So they are trying to charge me over $150 for three months supply of absolutely worthless product.

My story goes like this. I cancel the product after 10 days of use because it is drying. I get confirmation number that I cancelled. Three months later I get their crappy product again and I go wait a minute why am I getting this product.

So I call their CS with the confirmation number and what goes here? First they claim I cancelled the wrong account??%^$*#( How ludicrous is that notion? So my account is active. I told them if there was any error that is MB problem and not mine.

So please cancel my account and pick up their second shipment. They say they have no way of doing that. So I said you shipped this in error and you need to take care of it. They say that I should just keep it.

Ha Ha but they also tell me I will still have to pay for three months supply of MB which I did not use because I did not sent the original shipment back within 60 days. So I asked why would you tell me where to ship the product back when I cancelled? Their answer is it is the product brochure. So I see you don't cancel and send me new product which I cancelled again and tell me to keep it so they can charge me again?

HMMMM. They are a scam. Simple and true. Tell every gullible woman you know not to touch this product.

I was scammed and I do not want someone else to have $150 out of their wallet. Tweet place it in the Facebook. Whatever... Company like this should not be in business.

Well my recourse now is to dispute the charges with the credit card I paid for. BTW MB Customer service is 0. I talk to Citibank and they go that sucks and they will take care of it.

Citibank Customer Service is 9.In this world of internet shopping, CS is the king.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

this is the absolute worst experience they sell you the product really cheap and bam hit your card 3 different time now valery and cindy might not mind that. but me i work to take care of 4 kids and cant afford this! there customer service is the worst i have ever seen in my life and the product seems nothing more than lotion in a fancy bottle!!!!!!im literally shocked that Cindy Crawford put her name on this wow!!!!!