After ordering these products, I discovered I am allergic to the ingredient they use for SPF protection and broke out in a hideous rash on my face and neck.I contacted the company to see if I could exchange those products for different ones that did not contain those ingredients. I was told they would not as there pathetic internal procedures did not allow it.

I'd have to send all the products back and once they received them and processed them, THEN they would send out new product. If I wanted product right away, I would have to order and pay for it. End result? They lost a customer bent on warning everyone I can to stay away from these people.They bill in three installments and I just got hit for another and I have no products and I'm out another $50.00.

I've now paid for two of the three installments and no sign of the refund promised.So far, it has been 4 weeks and no refund.I will never again buy anything that is automatically billed and shipped and suggest everyone else out there do the same as you will keep getting billed even after your cancel--just like I did. And there is no excuse, once the account has been cancelled, normal computer programs stop sending out invoices.

Not these people. Be forewarned.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Comments