Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

This company has the worst customer service ever, they just don't want to listen to you when you are trying to tell them that you want to canceled future orders, that you did not order.One of their Customer service representative Ms.

T Reeding actually refused to continue talking to me when I was trying to explain that I did not sign up for another when i haven't even receive the first one. They don't want to listen. hung up the phone on me . I call right back explain how rude she was and was told they new they had bad customer service.

I just receive my order and I will send it back with out even opening it.that's how upset i am.

Review about: Cindy Crawford Advanced System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lcore Paris - L'core - Le Pure Reve - D'OR24K - DOR24K - Lionesse - SXM - Sint Maarten - St. Maarten - SCAM - RIPOFF Lcore Paris "As the Christmas season is fast approaching, I was doing some shopping for family and friends in Phillipsburg (Front Street). Now, I hadn’t been there in a while (maybe 4-5..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Horrible customer service and too late shipping! Meaningful Beauty "March 18, 2017, almost a month ago, I ordered but they did not ship. Then I had to buy another set from Amazon. April 13, 2017, I received a note..." Read more Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Meaningful Beauty 60 day guarantee from date of RECEIPT Meaningful Beauty "When you go to http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/customerservice/customer-service,default,pg.html the box on the right with Cindy Crawford's signature in it says "within 60 days of receipt". RECEIPT means when I receive it. Patrice, ID..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Dhgate - First Time test. Ready for more! Dhgate "This is the first time ordering a unit. I'm very pleased with the quality of the item for what I paid. I am new to DHGATE and I am testing..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more