Meaningful Beauty - The worst customer service place and order when did not order one
This company has the worst customer service ever, they just don't want to listen to you when you are trying to tell them that you want to canceled future orders, that you did not order.One of their Customer service representative Ms.
T Reeding actually refused to continue talking to me when I was trying to explain that I did not sign up for another when i haven't even receive the first one. They don't want to listen. hung up the phone on me . I call right back explain how rude she was and was told they new they had bad customer service.
I just receive my order and I will send it back with out even opening it.that's how upset i am.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Advanced System
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet. The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "No, but u can tell u about a home renovation company not to trust: Widell Renovations. They have never completed the reno of my bathroom that they began in..."
- "Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm..."
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."