This company has the worst customer service ever, they just don't want to listen to you when you are trying to tell them that you want to canceled future orders, that you did not order.One of their Customer service representative Ms.

T Reeding actually refused to continue talking to me when I was trying to explain that I did not sign up for another when i haven't even receive the first one. They don't want to listen. hung up the phone on me . I call right back explain how rude she was and was told they new they had bad customer service.

I just receive my order and I will send it back with out even opening it.that's how upset i am.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Beauty Boutique - "DEADLY BEAUTY BEWARE" Beauty Boutique "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Day cream melted plastic bottle Meaningful Beauty "I sent back my cream and poured the unused product into plastic container and it melted the bottom out of the container. After it was sitting in my cupboard in..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - These products are amazing! Meaningful Beauty "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more