I just received a notification that a shipment was in its way after cancelling my subscription.The customer service sucks!

The only way to cancel the subscription is by calling to a 1-888 number and someone, probable in India, answers like if you are talking with a machine. They have terrible skills, it is hard to get them to understand the purpose of your call....and all the odds you can imagine when calling to a business. This company does not show any respect for their customers. If you read this review, please make sure that you make an informed decision before trying the products or you could have a bad experience.

Regarding the products, I can say that they have a standard quality....compared to any product that you can purchase in a store.

The bottles are cheap.In other words, these products might have worked for Cindy Crawford but the way they treat customers and their quality is not worthy.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Meaningful Beauty - On Going Fraudulent Charges Meaningful Beauty "I would give a 0 based on Customer Service but it is not available. I originally tried the product but found it was too strong for my skin so I..." Read more Younique - Not as expected.. Younique "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..." Read more Keranique - Hair Care Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Keranique "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..." Read more Keranique - Shampoo Review from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more