I just received a notification that a shipment was in its way after cancelling my subscription.The customer service sucks!

The only way to cancel the subscription is by calling to a 1-888 number and someone, probable in India, answers like if you are talking with a machine. They have terrible skills, it is hard to get them to understand the purpose of your call....and all the odds you can imagine when calling to a business. This company does not show any respect for their customers. If you read this review, please make sure that you make an informed decision before trying the products or you could have a bad experience.

Regarding the products, I can say that they have a standard quality....compared to any product that you can purchase in a store.

The bottles are cheap.In other words, these products might have worked for Cindy Crawford but the way they treat customers and their quality is not worthy.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Younique Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Younique - Not as expected.. Younique "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - The worst customer service place and order when did not order one Meaningful Beauty "This company has the worst customer service ever, they just don't want to listen to you when you are trying to tell them that you want to canceled future orders,..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Review about Fraudulent Advertising Meaningful Beauty "I Received my current kit . I have been customer for years.box the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping. Since 3 items in..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more