I just received a notification that a shipment was in its way after cancelling my subscription.The customer service sucks!
The only way to cancel the subscription is by calling to a 1-888 number and someone, probable in India, answers like if you are talking with a machine. They have terrible skills, it is hard to get them to understand the purpose of your call....and all the odds you can imagine when calling to a business. This company does not show any respect for their customers. If you read this review, please make sure that you make an informed decision before trying the products or you could have a bad experience.
Regarding the products, I can say that they have a standard quality....compared to any product that you can purchase in a store.
The bottles are cheap.In other words, these products might have worked for Cindy Crawford but the way they treat customers and their quality is not worthy.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When you go to http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/customerservice/customer-service,default,pg.html the box on the right with Cindy Crawford's signature in it says "within 60 days of receipt". RECEIPT means when I receive it. Patrice, ID..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."