North Vancouver, British Columbia

I placed an order over the phone on Sunday May 11th, 2014 the whole process of the order was not explained by Astro in detail. The order placed was the for the kit at $49.95 and I was advised if I did not like the product to return it.

On Monday May 12th I received an e-mail showing a statement of $157.00 from Meaningful beauty. I called right away and was advised my account number was not active yet how is this when my credit card was already charged the amount of $49.95

I have blocked any future payment to my credit card from meaningful beauty today I called again to resolve the $157.00 statement and was told by Rob the supervisor the amount charged of $49.95 was part of this $157.00 owing what a scam and I would have a balance for the rest. This is not at all how the converstation went with Astro on May 11th all I was ordering was the $49.95 kit nothing else no future payments etc I would never sign up for future payments when I have never even tried the product. Rob advised today that I would have a balance on the so called account which they could not fined, honestly what terrible service.

I'm send they product back as soon as I receive it and blocking the payment from my account. I wonder what Cindy Crawford would say if she new how terrible the customer service was at meaningful beauty.

I think I will write to her and advise her of what's going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Comments

i am so disappointed i thought these people could be trusted

i