When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown on the website.What happened to the rest of it?
That is false advertisement! That little bottle will not last 2 weeks! You should send your customers the same size bottle that you advertised, not cheat your customers like that! I want what I paid for!
I want what I paid for! I want what I paid for!
I want what I paid for!I want what I paid for!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Small Bottle Size
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "MAR 17/2015 GOT A NEW FRIDGE FROM SEARS THE FREEZER LEAKS WATER INTO THE FRIDGE THE DOOR HAS A DENT IN IT.THE SHELVE THAT CAME WITH THE FRIDGE THE SHELVE..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."