Meaningful Beauty - Size!!!!!

339 of 787 Meaningful Beauty reviews

When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown on the website.What happened to the rest of it?

That is false advertisement! That little bottle will not last 2 weeks! You should send your customers the same size bottle that you advertised, not cheat your customers like that! I want what I paid for!

I want what I paid for! I want what I paid for!

I want what I paid for!I want what I paid for!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Small Bottle Size
Review category
Advertising
review #534592

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meaningful Beauty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 15 Yes 15 4 No 4
Had the same issue 18 Yes 18
339 of 787 Meaningful Beauty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
GuthyRenkerHelp

Sep 16, 2014 #871077

Hi there,
Your initial order is a 30-day supply of Meaningful Beauty. Starting 30 days from your order date, you'll begin receiving a new 90 day supply of Meaningful Beauty every three months. We also offer kit customization options to our customers to make sure you are getting the products you need, at the times you need them. Please contact us with your account details at CustomerRelations@guthy-renker.com so that we can help assist with your order. Thank you.

2 10 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meaningful Beauty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Meaningful Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about
×