1.5
Turnaround Time

While I was not expecting a “miracle” non surgical face lift I was expecting at the very least good customer support. For the most part I bought the entire line, which came to over $1,000 the kits come with instructions on how to use but if you buy the items separately from a “make up” store like Ulta or Sephora you get no usage instructions other than use after cleanser.

I sent both emails and I called and spoke to a supervisor trying to get complete usage instructions on how to use the entire line in conjunction with each other and the responses I received were terrible. 1st response was “Can’t find an account in your name so we cannot help you, you need to order something from the online setting up the auto reorder the you will get instructions” I tried their customer service number and had to call 12 times before I got through. I asked for a supervisor who I gave the entire list of products and told her I needed specific instructions on what order to use the products and which were day and night usage. She told me that it would come by mail and take a week to ten days to receive.

When I got the “instructions” it was disgraceful.

Instead of usage directions I received 2 pamphlets on the ingredients and another catalog with additional recommendations on what I should buy. I think for the money invested in the products they should have the decency to be able to tell you how and when to use all of the products

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Comments

Update: I had one last order that Meaningful Beauty charged my card for sent a confirmation of shipping and NEVER sent. They are refusing to acknowledge the order was placed and wanted to charge me additional fees to prove they did not charge me. The should be ashamed that they are stealing peoples hard earned money and NOT providing the service they promise.