1.5
Turnaround Time

Misleading, SHAM, shameful & the list can go on. The 54.99 SCAM & 39.99 are the same thing!

I just fell for the more expensive model. Sucker! The bottles are little! Not the larger ones shown!

Then the magic serum goes on smooth but dries like glue. After I called to discontinue my monthly service, I had an authorized charge! I called, told them I called & discontinued my service per contract & I wasn’t getting off the phone until they looked it up to see that I did so I could get a refund. Great, refund, finally.

2 months later Another UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE AGAIN!!!

Cindy Crawford should be ashamed! Watch how your name is being affected/affiliated with this CRAP!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

yea because Cindy also hadhelp with plasticsurgery

She never said that she expected to look like Cindy Crawford. You're talking *** based on the voices in your head apparently because she only said that Cindy should think twice about pushing a *** product with questionable business ethics.

I expected more from a troll regarding precision. I mean when you even fail at being a snotty, annoying, loser.....you don't exactly have success written all over you. The lady got duped, just like we all do at some point in life.

Millions go into marketing compaigns that exploit insecurities that no one is immune to. Kicking someone after they've been had via rubbing there nose in metaphorical *** is a kind of unattractive that the best products in the world can't fix.

Ha ha ha and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. You are not going to look like Cindy no matter what you do so quit dreaming and don't be such an easy sale (sucker) .