2K views

On 1/12/2017, I ordered: Items Ordered: Quantity: Price: Meaningful Beauty® 30-Day 5-Piece Sy.BB443K 1 $39.95 Then, on 2/10/2017, I see a charge for $43.94 on my credit card for Meaningful Beauty.

I called Meaningful Beauty about this unauthorized charge and was told 'enrolled' (where did that come from?). The girl I spoke to said she would cancel my enrollment and asked me to send back to the shipment when it arrives and they would credit my card. I intend to send it back but then I got an e-mail confirmation of the cancellation which stated the following: You will not receive any new shipments. However, you may still have a balance due for the last shipment you received.

As one of the many benefits of membership, your bill was conveniently divided into three easy installments to be more budget-friendly. Below is your total balance due: You total account balance due is: $87.88 At Meaningful Beauty®, your overall satisfaction is very important to us. We want to help you get the beautiful skin you deserve.

Should you change your mind, you are invited to reactivate your account at any time by calling 1-800-469-9036.Alas, I am just another 'mark' in their scam but I feel badly for those individuals for whom this would cause financial hardship and pray that the Lord deals with this company.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Refund my $43 and eliminate my so called balance of $87.88.

I didn't like: Deceitful practices, Unauthorized charges.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Oregon City, Oregon, United States #1315276

they provide a product order sheet in the box the "starter" order comes in.... and in very very tiny print it tells you your enrolled in a subscription program and that it will renew every 12 weeks and bill you in three installments and a date and phone number to call to cancel. I plan on canceling tomorrow before my April 22nd deadline and I pray I don't have the same issues as everyone else on here.

Stoughton, Wisconsin, United States #1297770

On 3/01/17, they charged my account for $31.97. Again, nothing about being part of their 'budget' was in my original receipt.

I'm going to a lawyer as these deceitful swine need to be stopped.