filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty - Lori Laughlin still on commercial and running in prime time

Boycott cheaters, Lori and her husband should be banned from tv, you guys have a good product, do not associate with this ***
Reply to reviews

Meaningful Beauty - IT's a scam!!!

I watched the tv commercial and went online to buy the product since it is backed by famous former top model Cindy Crawford. I've been using the product for less than a month when I've found out that I was charged a second time for another shipment which I didn't sign up for. I called the customer service to cancel a membership that I've never signed up for and to have back my money. A couple hours later, I've received an email about my cancellation but I had a balance of $ 139! I called again and yelled my lungs out to have my problem solved. They didn't know about the previous call or they pretend they didn't. They will refund me and not charge for the "balance" that I had but I will say that this was my worst online buy experience ever.
  • Handling of account
  • Billing of account
  • Abusive and deceptive advertising
Reply to reviews

Meaningful Beauty - Disconected number.

I started to call the 800-927-0047 on 3/15/2019, 3/16 to cancel my order that is in the rears two months and a recording was reached that the number or code was incorrect. My account has been charged. PISSED...

Meaningful Beauty - Very disappointed would not recommend

Still waiting to hear someone from headquarters to contact me in regards to to a claim about them taking money out of my account for years without my authorization and never received any products through this time

Meaningful Beauty - Wonderful

I have been in hospital with pneumonia fort 5 days and watch tv constantly. Early this morning about 6am I saw commercial for commercial for meaningful beauty. I typed the number even with promo code “Cindy 123” but unfortunately left out a number for the phone call. Could you possibly help me I have been using this product for years and love it. My text number is 8055019952
4.9

Meaningful Beauty - Killed My Skin

Started using the regimen daily. After about 4 days, broke out, dry skin, itchy, red. Completely stopped using. Went to my dermatologist and was on Prednisone for about a week. No make up, nothing on my skin. It’s to the point now, I RARELY wear makeup because now my skin breaks out and is so damn sensitive to everything out there. It has no been 6 months. I don’t know why I had the reaction I did but 6 months later and my skin can’t handle anything now.

Meaningful Beauty - I broke out in a rash from product

I broke out on my neck and chest. I thought it was from the neck cream but then I didn't use it then I used the night cream broke out and the I woke up this morning with the rash on my neck and chest.
Reply to reviews
I felt that Cindy Crawford was a credible business woman so did not suspect her offer of under $5 for each of two products. The skin cream and the eye cream. I paid with a credit card. Received the product several days later and tried it as directed for at least one...
I didn't like
  • Customer service and being mislead on the price

Meaningful Beauty - Dishonest Company

Complaint Description: I Purchased the Meaningful Beauty 5-Piece Kit for $39.95 one time only per the website. Not only was I charged $39.95. Not only was I charged the $39.95, but was also charges $87.00 and some change for additional product I never received. Your Desired Resolution: That is not fair for this company to put me in collections when I paid for the product that I received and nothing else This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 30 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.
  • Horrible customer service

Phone:
(800) 927-0047

Meaningful Beauty Products and Services Reviews

Meaningful Beauty - Junk company

This junk company will treat your credit card as its ATM once your credit card number was in its hand. I had to close my credit card account to stop them from charging my credit card.