Meaningful Beauty - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Mercer Island, Washington
My experience with Cindy Crawford's meaningful beauty was a great journey, i Love how it makes my appearance youthful @ refreshing, the way it naturally should be without having to wear make-up!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "Cost Cutters on River Rd in Tucson Arizona gave me the worst ombre ever! My hair was brown, so i want bits and pieces of blonde to make it ombre..."
- "Two. Times. Came. out. I changeDelivery. Date. They. sent. My. Other. Package. Back. To. Company just. that fastThey. Didnt come. out. Three. Times..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."