Meaningful Beauty - Review about Skin Serum from Oberlin, Louisiana
My account CANT B FOUND ....I GOT MY FIRST N SECOND ORDER TO MY DOOR THEN PURCHASE anither cleanser.Pore refining toner.skin revitilizing serum and wrinkle capsules.m..
paid for it weeks ago itvNEVER CAME and the company says THEY CANT FIND MEVIN THE ZYSTEM so how the *** did I get the other 2 packages.
I want my products r I will sue.It
u g ot my money I post results on faCebook n do a great review n YOU KEEP MY MONEY BUT NO MORE PRODUCTS...it ooks like a whole scam
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Skin Serum
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "This company has the worst customer service ever, they just don't want to listen to you when you are trying to tell them that you want to canceled future orders,..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."