New Braunfels, Texas
1.4K views 2 comments

I too ordered meaningful beauty.I was led to believe I was paying a one time fee of 44.95 for the whole kit.

They charged me for three months making the total 135$ instead of the $45 I thought I was spending. When I called the one 800 name number and a lady from a different country I'm sure was outsourced. I could barely understand her. As I began to tell her I believe that they were fraudulent in their advertisement.

And how I was never informed it was three payments.

She hung up on me...Beware buyers

Review about: Makeup Kit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Meaningful Beauty Makeup
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Melly
Laughlin, Nevada, United States #950238

I'm so glad I read all these comments, I was going to purchased thank again!

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We would like to have our Corporate Escalation Team offer assistance.If you could please contact them by filling out this form: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with details of your situation, someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you.