I Received my current kit .I have been customer for years.box the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping.
Since 3 items in kit I never use I wanted to swap them for ones I tried and liked. I was told it would cost more money 24 dollars per product plus shipping. It is not what box or pamphlet states. It's fraudulent advertising and a scam.
I had to wait 10 minutes for a manager after arguing with a representative for 10 minutes who was clearly reading off a script and could not answer any of my questions without a long pause, only to go over it all again only to be told basically too bad they can't help.
What a rip off I have been a customer for years and I just cancelled my account there are other skin care product lines out here that I can buy and not have this problem.I shouldn't have to pay for things I don't use let alone pay 150 bucks a pop for it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraudulent Advertising
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."