Meaningful Beauty - Review about Fraudulent Advertising

I Received my current kit .I have been customer for the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping.

Since 3 items in kit I never use I wanted to swap them for ones I tried and liked. I was told it would cost more money 24 dollars per product plus shipping. It is not what box or pamphlet states. It's fraudulent advertising and a scam.

I had to wait 10 minutes for a manager after arguing with a representative for 10 minutes who was clearly reading off a script and could not answer any of my questions without a long pause, only to go over it all again only to be told basically too bad they can't help.

What a rip off I have been a customer for years and I just cancelled my account there are other skin care product lines out here that I can buy and not have this problem.I shouldn't have to pay for things I don't use let alone pay 150 bucks a pop for it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Fraudulent Advertising
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #503314

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meaningful Beauty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 11 Yes 11 0 No 0
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14, 2015 #945889

That is so unfortunate. I can not stand it when I call customer service and they're reading off a script. I can understand there are certain things they need to say, depending upon the situation. But when these companies require their agents to read from a script, us customers know it and it makes us feel unappreciated and annoyed to say the least. I am sorry that happened to you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meaningful Beauty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Meaningful Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about