Boonville, Missouri
5.0

I have read all these reviews about people upset because they feel they are being overcharged. People need to READ THE TERMS.

It clears states the trial size is a set price (depending on your trial size) then your FULL 90-day order is billed in THREE monthly installments. I am not sure WHY this is so hard to understand. The FULL size order has larger size products therefore cost more...again, not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Trial size is a 30 day supply and the full size order is a 90 day supply billed in 3 monthly installments so you are paying for the full size order you have already received....not paying for something you have not. People need to STOP blaming the company and clearly understand the terms and conditions of their agreement PRIOR to signing up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Comments

I understand completely what the terms are so when I called to cancel and asked to send back my full size products within 30 days I was NOT allowed and told that the remaining payments would be coming out, and that there was nothing else she could do! So don't tell everyone to read the terms because the terms don't mean crap.

I was taken, scammed however you want to see it. Thank you.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews