Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Refund

Sent stuff back when can I expect my refund

Product

Your knew product that was ship to me my face broke out bad I look like a monster. I have usage this product and this never happened to me.

U have 1 lip balm what is the other one for. No instructions.

Order of products

I have quite a few of your products and I don’t know the order in which to use them. I don’t know of all the products i have which to use and in what order.

Should i use all of them everyday or just some of them? And which ones should i use and in what order?

Make. Payments

What is the address to send payments

Expiration Date

My Creme Serum has a mildew smell to it?? The code on the bottom is T3197A.

I can’t use it because of the horrible smell!

How can I tell when it expired? Thank you!

How do I cancel

Want to cancel my orders please.

I want to cancel my auto ship

How do I cancel from this company? I have called about six different numbers and the recordings all say the same, "we are experincing technical difficulty.

Can you please help me?

It's a scam!! They have FRAUDULENTLY charged my credit card $214.77 for one shipment of Meaningful Beauty but I was supposed to be charged $49.95 as advertised on television.

I have attempted to contact them on six different occasions but have had no response nor have I received my credit!

As of today's date they owe me $164.82 and they are completely ignoring my emails and I did speak to a customer service representative back in August and was promised that I would not be charged any additional charges but he was wrong because they have charged me $54.94 each month after that. I posted a review on their website but it was immediately removed within one minute of me posting it

Best way is to cancel your bank account

Questions 6