order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit

I broke out in a rash from product | Meaningful Beauty review from Chardon, Ohio

I broke out on my neck and chest. I thought it was from the neck cream but then I didn't use it then I used the night cream broke out and the I woke up this morning with the rash on my neck and chest.
Meaningful Beauty Cream
Bad quality

Very disappointed would not recommend | Meaningful Beauty review from Akron, Ohio

Still waiting to hear someone from headquarters to contact me in regards to to a claim about them taking money out of my account for years without my authorization and never received any products through this time
Service
Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service
Order processing issue
LIES! My elderly step-mother ordered a ton of this stuff, spent a fortune. Before she opened the box, she fell ill and gave it to me. Ive been using ALL these skin care products for months now with ZERO results as they claim on their commercials! What a bunch of ***!...

These products are not at all expensive. No product works miracles but this stuff is ok.

On the contrary, it is decent for the price. You can buy better and spend 4 times as much. Your choice.

I have had no problems changing my kit, and you can cancel but you if you keep the stuff passed the 60 days you have to pay the 3 payments you promised to pay. You have to read the details of the deal.

If you dont, its on you. Its not a scam, you are a poor consumer.

View more comments
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Bad quality

Refusal to accept cancelation request!! | Meaningful Beauty review from Cincinnati, Ohio

My husband ordered the basic starter kit for me as a gift. Upon receipt of the products I reviewed the paperwork and saw the provision of products being shipped and billed to his credit card automatically. He didn't realize this when he placed his order, but fine, you can cancel by calling the number provided. No online canceling was available, but again, okay, you just make the call. He made the call immediately once I brought this to his attention and the person he dealt with taking his cancelation request was so rude and basically refusing to process his cancelation request. He finally requested to speak to her supervisor to complain and hopefully get his cancelation processed, and after much verbal battle with the initial call taker refusing to get a supervisor for him, he was transferred to a supposed supervisor and met with a woman with an even worse and rude attitude than the first one. It was an unbelievable experience for him and it wasn't until he told her he was recording the call and demanding cancelation and not authorizing any additional charges to his credit card that she granted his request, but was provided no confirmation of the cancelation actually being made. No matter how good a product is, you undermine all faith in your company when you conduct business like that. I would have ordered more products because I did like them, but I did not want automatic shipments and billings. However, based on the tactics used by the call takers, I would never deal with anyone associated with this product again.

I canceled my account again today 10-30-04 I canceled this account in July but they say they have no record of it. They better cancel the account today or I will take them to court.

I don't like the product it makes my face dry and flaky.

I thought about ordering it but after reading your complaint *** no thank you for saving me the hassle of dealing with those rude rich people Mrs. Crawford should be ashamed of endorsing this product even if it works . I would have gone straight to my bank a got my money back. It's great your husband recorded the conversation I bet their jaws dropped ! Lol . I've always used oil of Olay and have had great results I'm turning 40 this year and people think I'm in my early thirties I use it all over my body like lotion . I thank you for your warning I think I will stick with Olay !

Layla
@Jenna

we were happy to pay for what we received. he knew what he ordered and was prepared to pay for that.

i was happy with the kit and not looking for a refund or anything on that end of it. the automatic shipments and billings was another issue. when he said he wanted to cancel, she straight-up refused to take "no" for an answer. over and over again she refused.

and when he was asking for her supervisor, she refused that over and over again, asking him, why? why do you want to talk to a supervisor; you're dealing with me? he said, are you *** kidding me? not that it matters really, but he doesn't think it was an actual supervisor he was transferred to, just a more aggressive call taker trying her best to beat him down and she too said, no, you cannot cancel.

that's when he informed her he was recording the call, which he wasn't doing at first because it never dawned on him he would have this kind of ordeal, but once he got into it and saw how things were going, he knew he better record and put her on notice that he was recording their conversation.

we've notified the credit card company that we are not authorizing any charges from that company and asked to be notified if any attempts to bill our card is made by them because i have read several complaints/comments from others saying that after similar arguing on the phone as we had, their products were indeed canceled, no more were shipped; however, billing continued to appear on their credit card!

Tell them that you broke out in a rash, went to your Dr., he read the ingredients on the back of a few of their products, and told you that you are allergic to paraben. That is what I had to tell them, and it worked.

Layla
@Bashing

i'm sure you know this already, but we shouldn't have to tell a lie in order to make them stop billing for products that we don't want; that's just crazy, lol

View more comments (4)
Review

Because of the reviews I will not order this product | Meaningful Beauty review from Massillon, Ohio

I saw the promo about this product, and I considered ordering the trial. But, because of the reviews, I will never order it. I was scammed by another company similar to this, and I lost $85. I promised myself that I would always read the reviews carefully before ordering any thing that is advertised on the TV. I have looked up every promotion before I have ordered, and I have found that every product has basically the same review. I think that simply going to the store and buying a product will simply save everyone from being scammed and used by these unethical practices.

Well said! That is exactly why I was looking at the reviews.

I got scammed before and like you, told myself I will read the reviews before ordering.

Thank you for reminding me why I want no part of this.

Well 14 out of 15 reviews were all negative reviews. I believe I will pass. No need to read any more reviews!

View more comments (1)
Review

They will not stop sending products!!! | Meaningful Beauty review from Cincinnati, Ohio

I have sent back products per their instructions for credit and to cancel more product form coming. I have never gotten a credit and product STILL shows up. When I call customer service about a credit they claim to have not received the product. I have used their return labels and followed the instructions for each return. This time the Rep said they have no record of me calling. I have called my bank and cannot get a credit because the products are in my possession, the only thing I can do is cancel my existing credit card and pay for a new card. Meaningful Beauty is such a scam!!
Guthy R

Hello, Our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team would like to learn more and offer direct assistance. If you could please take one final step and contact them here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet someone will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Short Review on June 18, 2016

Because no one has noticed that in the meaningful commercials. Cindy Had NASTY cheek implants or injections?

No visible changes. Scam. | Meaningful Beauty review from Big Prairie, Ohio

I used it 2 1/2 months and see no visible changes. I used it faithfully. My face was well moisturizer, but that could have been accomplished with a much cheaper face cream. This product is also overpriced. When i called to cancel, the gal tried hard to get me to continue using it. She told me that I needed to use it for several more months. I said NO, CANCEL THE ORDER. I think this is the biggest ripoff. They claim I was sent a 90 day supply but the containers are very small. Not impressed at all. Shame on you Cindy Crawford!!!!!
Meaningful Beauty Cream
Cons
  • Misrepresentation
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Meaningful Beauty - Customer Care Review from North Ridgeville, Ohio

I ordered. 7 piece system i recd confirmation DWMB0022941 $56.94 Charged to my account, this was Nov 1st, its now Nov 18th, nothing. I tried calling customer service, they say they dont see my order, i have bern a customer for atleadt 4 years, whats going on,

I am confused?!??? What is actual is the issue with the product?

I think most of these people are obviously uneducated,potentially with IQs below 70. Most of these reviews posted here deal with the product itself.

They are dealing with the billing aspect of the product which is a poor reflection upon the people who purchased the product. Wouldn't you want to ask some questions in the call to determine how billing works?

Service

1.9
Compare Meaningful Beauty vs Rodan And Fields

Latest Question

Meaningful Beauty Questions

Delivery, customer service issues, not getting all the products I ordered, and over charging my credit card, etc | Meaningful Beauty review from Mansfield, Ohio

2.5
For one i love your product but every since i have ben ordering your product i've had problems. For one almost every shipment but one has not sent me all the products i have ordered from you guys! Then you have over billed my credit card in october you charged my credit card 3 times in a row, then the next month it got charged 2 or 3 times more i have my credit card statement you are only supposed to charge around $60 a month, then i call and have trouble understanding your customer service station and they do say there sorry i just recieved my package today and im missing an item that makes it 3 times in a row now and one of the products u forgot to send me you sent to the wrong address! Ive spent so much money with meaningful beauty and im supposed to get what i ordered i also dont understand why your managment wouldnt have talked to me about everything that is getting messed up i feel i should get either a price reduction on my next order,or a free product for all the mess ups im defenitly am not trying to scam you but i feel i kinda am i know you have millions of customers and im only one person but i feel i should be treated right and not to have problems with every shipment i've ordered!! and if it was you im pretty sure you would be upset as well! I have spent hundreds of dollars of my hard working money on your product and this happens i understand one time but not everytime!! Im tired of being upset everytime i recieve my order i love your product but if this continues i will have to cancel it.
Review
Pros
  • Skin product
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Billing and handling of accounts
  • Ive been over charged
it wouldn't let me check more than one and I need to check 4 out of the 6
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution