Cornwall, Ontario

I have been using this product for a few months now and see no difference.And I use it diligently.

The worst of it is, is that it easily gets into your eyes and burns like crazy. Natural, my a.. I used to use Estee Laudee and I think I am going to go back. It's expensive but it worked.

I really don't know why I switched. Got caught up in the commercial I guess. Cindy Crawford is genetically blessed! That's the bottom line.

Don't buy into this product.

I find I look worse than I did before I started using it!Stick with what you have or use Estee Laudee It's pretty good and they have awesome sales.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $179. The author is overall dissatisfied with Meaningful Beauty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meaningful Beauty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Meaningful Beauty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments