Show reviews that mention
order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit
Filter review

Meaningful Beauty - Hard to cancel!

Between 12:50am to 1am, Saturday June 28, 2014 I ordered by phone. After 30 minutes I called back to cancel my order and the customer service rep told me to follow-up after 24 hours. After 24 hours i called and the representative told me that our system was down please call back after 5hrs and a half. 7:58am Sunday, i called back again and the representative told me that my order is not visible on the system. I said oh c'mon i want to cancel it to avoid delivery to canada and the inconvenience to return it back and its an auto refill and i don't want to have a problem in the future. Nothing happened but to call my bank and made a dispute on the transactions. hope that this will work...I learned my lesson.

OH MY GOD!!!!! ....I am so scared I am going thru this 24 hour waiting time ....I have called my credit card company too ....so they have charged my account yet I never wanted this product and I was saying that to the representative over the phone during my initial call, as it seemed to me that they must be scamming me.

I am pretty terrified at this point. I am going to post again after I reach a rep and call my bank after this 24 hours are over.

This is crazy !!!!!!!!

Loss

Meaningful Beauty

After placing a month order for Meaningful Beauty to try the product online I suddenly started being charged a monthly increment of 46.95. I called Meaningful Beauty to inquire about the charge and was informed that when I placed my order that it automatically enrolls you in a renwal program forcing you to pay for a three month supply. I was not aware nor id I see it in the fine print. Appreantly this is an effective way to trick people.That is not at all what I signed up for. Upon my inquiry the person on the phone while quite polite transfered me to another line where there job apparently was to talk me out of canceling. When I did not partake in the games and just request a cancelation number they were very rude and talked over so that i would have to stay in the line to confirm my cancelation. I will never do business with this company again. I an world where we have as many choices as we do as to where we spend our money I can't believe that these hard ball rude tactics will keep them in business.

Meaningful Beauty

The products are terrible. My skin looked old and dry. All of the sudden I had wrinkled skin around my eyes. I experienced swelling and red bumps around my eyes. The money back guarantee is a skam. I returned all of the products within the specified time and am still trying to get my money back. It's been since Dec 2011 and it's now April 18th, 2012. DON'T BUY THESE PRODUCTS - UNLESS YOU TOTALLY WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY. I have tried calling tonight 4 times and keep getting disconnected. WHAT A SCAM. SHAME ON YOU CINDY CRAWFORD.

My face and neck have broken out it blisters as well. I luckily was able to try samples first, but I will definitely not use this product ever again!

My face too looked dry and old after the 3rd day?

Hate to tell you ladies, but we're not going to look like Cindy Crawford...she has lots of money to tighten her face up! Too bad she said she used this *** and decided to be the spokeswoman behind it.

Unfortunately I did not see these reviews before ordering. I have been using the products for a few weeks here and there, I wash my face everyday...I didn't break out in a rash but my skin is worse looking.

Not better. I have more redness and broke out with a couple pimples under the skin...I never get pimples. So I am a little pissed. Considering how much it costs to buy these products.

The eye cream comes off in flakes with my eye makeup and undereye concealer.

It's horrible. After using these products I would never recommend them to anyone.

Well, I almost called and ordered the product. After reading these reviews, I changed my mind.

One thought...if everyone that has had an issue with obtaining their credits or billed for product not ordered, would file a complaint with the Department of Commerce, the company would be investigated. might not make a difference in the long run, but not filing complaints will insure they continue with their deceptive practices.

I must agree with both reviews on this page. I tried this product thinking if the product wasn't for me I would be able to return it per the stated 60 day money back guarantee.

After using the product for 4 to 5 days my skin broke out into a terrible rash. The rash was so intense all around my eyes I experienced blistering,redness,itching and most of all my eyes were so swollen I could barely see not even to mention the damage to my face. OK, some products do not work for some people that's a chance you take, but when the company continues to misrepresent and ignore their guarantee it is a scam. After several customer service contacts getting the run around I still have not seen the refund or return address label I was promised.

As previously stated...SHAME ON YOU CINDY CRAWFORD!!!! :(

After using the product for 4 to 5 days my skin broke out into a terrible rash. The rash was so intense all around my eyes I experienced blistering,redness,itching and most of all my eyes were so swollen I could barely see not even to mention the damage to my face. OK, some products do not work for some people that's a chance you take, but when the company continues to misrepresent and ignore their guarantee it is a scam. After four customer service contacts getting the run around I still have not seen the refund or return address label I was promised.

As previously stated...SHAME ON YOU CINDY CRAWFORD!!!! :(

Thank you all for your feedback and reviews. While I was sceptical on ordering this product, I was tempted, because who would not want to look younger and more beautiful.

Your efforts have been successful, because I will not be ordering their "snake oil".

Although I have been tempted to call their ordering number and waste their time! And ask how they feel being ***-artists.

View more comments (7)
Manhattan, New York

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection