Show reviews that mention
order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit
Filter review

Meaningful Beauty - Automatic Renewals and Charges to your card

This company gives you no option of trying the product for 30 days. They automatically sign you up for a 90 day supply and then automatically charge your card without notifying you. Then when you send the package back they expect you to send it and get a tracking number. My threatening to file a BBB complaint against them was the only way to get them to credit my credit card the $54.94 they attempted to steal from me. And also, the product didn't do anything for my skin. I'm sticking to coconut oil it works just as well and you can getting for next to nothing in the drug store. Never again!

If you would have read your sales agreement when you purchased the products, you would have read that by ordering you are agreeing to an automatic re order after 90 days. Why would you say that they don't notify you to charge you for the re order after 90 days?

Why the *** should they notify you??? You already agreed to it in the beginning!! It's not their fault that you were too *** to read your sales agreement when you bought something online from someone you don't know!! WOW!!

I am truly amazed at how many of you bloody *** just give out your money and without reading ***!!

Then gets pissed at a company later because you were too dumb to do you own due diligence at time of purchase!!

Elonzo

How do you use the coconut oil? Do you just put it on, say like, overnight, or do you apply it, then rinse off?

I'm not sure of how it works for the skin, but I see a lot of people talking about the benefits of using coconut oil.

Thx! Glad that you got your money back!

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Beauty Product Review

OMG, sounds like a SCAM to me. I was ready to order, but after reading the reviews, I won't. Thanks to all of you for saving me the time and money I would have wasted. Shame on Cindy Crawford for her dishonesty to the public and her fans. Shame, Shame Shame!!!
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Meaningful Beauty - CINDY + CRAWFORD = SCAM

I would recommend that everyone to call the BBB and report the huge scam that is going on. I advice for Cindy to be on board because her ship is going to sink. Her beauty products and her MIRICALE VITAMINS CO.is over charging costumers , after they have canceled there order. For fours months now I have this issue. We need to stop this, times are hard for a millionaire to steal our money for bogus products!!!!!!! Bogus!!! I want my money as u promise. Everyone I know will be informed not to buy " I WILL MEANING FULL OVERLY CHARGE YOU ON UR CREDIT CARD" >>> shame on u Mrs. Cindy Crawford. I will notify Chanel I witness news....next. PS very pissed off

Cindy Crawford is a worthless human being just trying to profit on any lady that does not look like her. *** off and die you loser.

Hopefully you will die soon, you no good scam fraud!!!

You are millionaire because of your products that she has no idea what's in them. Please, loll yourself!!!!

#820834

My wife is on ssi and her bank account was over charged $4,000.00 because of Meaningful Beauty and researching Cindy does not use the same product they send and we only got 1 shipment and was still charged my wife thought her SSI was decreased but was not bank helped with some of it changed the card so they can take any more.

in a nutshell these products SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first, it might have been good, but as usual, products tend to lose their value once they are overly-rated and the producers might cheat with the ingredients. We will never know.

I personally think everyone should embrace their age and accept that they are aging instead of going against the tide. Ms. Crawford: I advise you to take care of who you are spiritually rather than just feeding your vanity. We are all going to die and this mortal body will rot.

You are hitting 50.

Stop pretending to look an age you aren't and do something about your eternal salvation.

I have the same problem, even after I cancel the *** product they keep charging me every month , and the charges went up to 56 dollars crazy. How I can report this fraud

#351950

Cindy Crawford a beauty icon of many years in an industry that for most models is a short lived and fickel ride to over aged oblivion. Cindy has successfully navigated an forged a career beautifully with a solid understanding of what it takes to be and maintain a beautiful exterior, along with her beautiful interior.

She has personally drawn from this tenure to produce and deliver first rate beauty products that are solidly based in scientific reality. Her products deliver, hands down.

My advice to all that are having problems with getting billed for a product that you already canceled is to cancel your card and get mailed a new one report it stolen or whatever but that should that should fix your problem.

You should call Guthy Renker directly at their Corporate Offices at (760) 773-9022 and ask for Customer Relations, and they will be able to assist you.

View more comments (6)
Bronx, New York

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection