Show reviews that mention
order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit
Filter review

Meaningful Beauty - Terrible rip off shameful

I ordered the product my skin broke out into pimples. After the second round i cancelled and the continue to charge me! Cindy Crawford TERRIBLE.
Reason of review
Bad quality

Meaningful Beauty - Customer Care Review
I Received my current kit . I have been customer for years.box the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping. Since 3 items in kit I never use I wanted to swap them for ones I tried and liked. I was told it would cost more money 24 dollars per product plus shipping. It is not what box or pamphlet states. It's fraudulent advertising and a scam. I had to wait 10 minutes for a manager after arguing with a representative for 10 minutes who was clearly reading off a script and could not answer any of my questions without a long pause, only to go over it all again only to be told basically too bad they can't help. What a rip off I have been a customer for years and I just cancelled my account there are other skin care product lines out here that I can buy and not have this problem. I shouldn't have to pay for things I don't use let alone pay 150 bucks a pop for it.
Anilah

That is so unfortunate. I can not stand it when I call customer service and they're reading off a script.

I can understand there are certain things they need to say, depending upon the situation.

But when these companies require their agents to read from a script, us customers know it and it makes us feel unappreciated and annoyed to say the least. I am sorry that happened to you.

Service
Meaningful Beauty Customer Care

Meaningful Beauty - Products are just plain junk!

Luckily, I only purchased the $40 sample package. Honestly..this was way too much to spend on these products (that contain nothing scientifically proven to reduce aging btw). Cannot even say that I was even able to give it a serious attempt because of the immediate rebellion that my skin underwent in just 2 nights of using this junk. In the kit, I used the eye cream, the creme de serum, and the glow serum. Well, if you call redness and severe brekouts glowing..then go right ahead and give it a try. Don't get me wrong..I did not expect miracles, but this is just the poorest quality line out there and are now in the garbage. I have used Reclaim products for years (which is from yet another celebrity line, but products are FABULOUS) and was looking for some supplemental products. I will NOT be using Meaningful Beauty to fulfill that need. Don't wasre your money...wait...evenif its GIVEN to you..don't take a chance..re-gift it!

Thanks everyone for the notice on the meaningful beauty. Anything that Guthy- Ranker sells is ***.

They didi all of the above and more tome. Proactive and wen Hair system. They both suck and don't do what they say there suppost to do. Then they want to keep trying to make up for the mess ups they made and keep sending you products for nothing.

I have recieved over $300.00 of Wen product for froo and they still wanted to keep sending them to me. I told they to just clear what they were trying to bill me and call it even. For proactive. That *** burned my face and even the sensitive stuff did NOT work.

They cleared my bill too, but I'm not done with them.

I got perminute scares on my face and I'm PISSED............................... Enough said..

Product
Meaningful Beauty Serum
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection