Show reviews that mention
order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit
Filter review

Meaningful Beauty Poor Customer Service

I have been using the Meaningful Beauty Products for over a year. The payments come out of my account on or around the 10th of each month. The first payment is for $48.94 which includes shipping of the new order then for the next two months it is $39.95. This month, the payment for the last of the 3 in the cycle came out on the 10th. I was then surprised when a $48.94 payment came out on the 19th! When I called I was told that with the holidays, some shipments will be billed early. I argued "A month early!" I was told the next two payments would be in January and February. They are billing me twice in one month! Totally unacceptable for a "valued customer" to not be given any warning! I love the product but have cancelled my subscription with them just our of principal! LOL! Maybe I should go with the Principal Secret Products!
ID
Pahrump, Nevada
Product
Meaningful Beauty Subscription

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection