3.0
Turnaround Time

I have been using Meaningful Beauty for about a year now, and I absolutely love it.My one complaint is that I never receive emails when the next payment is coming out.

Also their website is terrible every time I go on there I can't read anything the words are all jumbled together. I had a 20$ credit and I wanted to use it but can't get ahold of anyone to take it off my order.

It has always been a good company to work with.When I didn't need a new shipment because it last forever for one person I called and they post lined my account for 20 weeks which was really nice!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of meaningful beauty website. Meaningful Beauty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meaningful beauty website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meaningful Beauty.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Don't order these products.They don't work.

Unless you're a model with great genes and fabulous skin and a great thin body.It didn't work for me.