Oberlin, Louisiana
5.0

My account CANT B FOUND ....I GOT MY FIRST N SECOND ORDER TO MY DOOR THEN PURCHASE anither cleanser.Pore refining toner.skin revitilizing serum and wrinkle capsules.m..

paid for it weeks ago itvNEVER CAME and the company says THEY CANT FIND MEVIN THE ZYSTEM so how the *** did I get the other 2 packages.

I want my products r I will sue.It

u g ot my money I post results on faCebook n do a great review n YOU KEEP MY MONEY BUT NO MORE PRODUCTS...it ooks like a whole scam

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of skin serum. Meaningful Beauty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skin serum in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meaningful Beauty.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that we can learn more and assist. Thank you.

to GuthyRenkerHelp Chicago, Illinois, United States #997732

Your whole outfit is one giant scam. I can't wait for you to be taken down and to stop flooding people's TV screens every night with your shoty products