2.1K views

Well today I saw a commercial for it and ordered it.I then read these reviews and called back to cancel my order only 15 minutes later, the woman said I wasn't in the system I would have to wait 2 days to cancel.

I called back once more and got the same response. I then a few hours later checked my credit card and saw they had charged me! I called back and the woman said I WAS in fact in the system but that I had placed the order THREE days prior and therefor it was being shipped and couldn't be cancelled. When I explained to her that I had ordered it this morning and it was impossible that I had ordered it Friday she said oh well there are TWO different orders showing now that ur being charged for!!

They told me that all I could do was send the package back once i received it. I fought with around 10 people including supervisors and they all just threw their hands in the air and said well it says you ordered it three days ago you'll just have to send it back.

When i asked for them to find the phone calls to see that i did indeed order this morning the woman told me that would be close to impossible and LAUGHED at me and said that they were not MY phone calls and I could get a lawyer if I wanted them.I have never written a review online before but this was the worstttttttt experience I have ever encountered in my life and I feel people should be aware of these outrageous antics!!

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #814665

I ordered the products for my mom, with the expectation that I was only going to be charged $39.95 or I believe even less for a number of products when they had a promotion with the infomercial.However, once we received the package there were no promotional prices applied.

I was charged over $100 plus taxes. Even then I figured well okay, I'll let my mom try the products and if she likes it we'll go from there. BUT right after the first use, she experienced an allergic reaction to it and we returned the products.

Luckily enough, they did return the money back onto the credit card.Besides, Cindy uses botox anyways, so her whole story how she uses the products to stay young is bs.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #795378

I always check reviews...but I dont buy from in fomercials.

I see them flipping channels.I don't trust giving strangers my card numbers.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #782386

Terrible customer service. I cancelled my account early January; I called three times; emailed 4 times; and they still processed a shipment. I need to now cancel my VISA number so they cannot continue with this scam.

Short and sweet due to all the "BS - button pushers"

Great product, wife does look younger and firmer. Not worth the $ for the headaches you have to put up with regarding customer service. There are many other products available that have a good product and real service.

I also bought it and tried to cancel it without any results. They would say… the don't have system, they can not hear me to call back, etc.

Then they say I owe them money… WHAT??? They have been charging me to my credit card!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! it is not good and it is a SCAM!!!

I am still trying to cancel it and they keep sending me product I DID NOT order !!!

ANd besides that I sent them back without any refunds!!!!

New Market, Maryland, United States #713989

I'm afraid I fell for the ad yesterday and ordered it. I should have read the reviews before I ordered - my big mistake. When it comes, it is going right back.

Florida City, Florida, United States #681104

I understand your frustration in trying to cancel your order with a second party shipper.But how does this reflect on the skin care products?

I'm looking up reviews on how her products work-products your reviewing as rap but yet never tried. So I'm having to sort through *** reviews to find out about this product. Reviews I'm doin BEFORE I choose to buy. It's is only your fault for not doing before you ordered.

So plead save the anger for yourself. You are protected with crarge back options from your credit card company so there was no reason to spend all that time fighting on the phone.

Refuse the package and call your CC company.Either your review is bogus or your just an uneducated buyer.

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #676467

ladies-u must be naive to believe the tv ads-she is air brushed and has had cosmetic procedures (and has admitted it), she has a professional makeup & hair person get her ready for tv. Nothing over the counter is going to do an age reversal. Save your money and dignity.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #673993

Ordered the products off a info commercial, highly love Cindy Crawford n trusted her.So placed order, cust service never just sells you what you want.So i purchased the special received my products ecstatic love the products waited for second shipment charged my credit card ok.

Never received my order. Now seen my credit card charged again third time so I call n inquire never recieved my second order n that theycharged my card different amount for third shipment.

I asked for Refund stip chargibg my account they said in regard that they apologize they will send me an affadavit out.NOT SATISFIED WITH MY RUN AROUND CALL.

Minden, Louisiana, United States #559103

I ordered a Meaningful Beauty kit for my daughter and me.What is so wonderful about Cindy's company is that these products keep appearing at ones doorstep without asking.

Who cares if you really like need, or want the product, may be allergic to it etc...,I must not have read the fine print so cleverly disquised when I first ordered to know that I was agreeing to these automatic shipments and billings.

And it costs $10.14 to return the boxes of stuff to Iowa via the post office.Shoulda known, silly me.