20.3K views

I did not understand from their ads that each beauty shipment is billed in 3 installments, so I actually paid 3 times the amount that I thought I was paying for each shipment.They advertise that you can adjust the timing of shipments, so I went to their website and lengthened the time between shipments, but they kept on charging me just as before.

The timing of shipments does not seem to relate well to the timing of payments, so it is almost impossible to determine what the company owes you when you cancel your subscription. In my case, I sent back my last shipment, hoping for a refund, but of course I didn't get one, and the person who took my inquiry call told me that I had not been a member long enough to get a refund. Whatever that means. As to how the products work, they seem fine, but not out of the ordinary.

Neutragena works just as well without the extreme expense and frustrating hassles.

Do not get involved in this company.My guess is that Cindy Crawford and her spokespeople get this product for free and don't have to deal with this outrageous ordering system, which is really designed to be as obscure as possible so that the most amount of money can be extorted from consumers before they wise up.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

GLAD I READ THIS BEFORE I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT.I WAS WONDERING WHAT IT MEANT BY 3 INSTALLMENTS...

SO.. GUESS I WAS RIGHT... 3 INSTALLMENTS OF 49.99. THEY SHOULD MAKE THIS MORE CLEAR TO CUSTOMERS...

THIS IS NOT RIGHT....

AND A REFUND SHOULD BE GIVEN AT ANYTIME..THERE SHOULD BE NO LIMIT ON HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER!!!

to LINDA #1342944

No, that is not how it works at all!Before I begin, I am currently not a customer of meaningful beauty, but rather a corporate executive in a different industry.Your first order is highly discounted.

They send you the product (way to much than you payed for, as well as, other valued bonus gifts)You then have a option of receiving a 90 day supply for a three month charge every quarter or a 90 day supply and they will spread that three month charge over three months for you. Which makes it more affordable for you. The reason that they send the 90 supply is also to save you money on shipment.

No matter what product that you decide to use it will cost you far more than this program.Unless of course you want to use soap and water!