Meaningful Beauty mislead me into paying 3 times more than I expected.

717 of 796 Meaningful Beauty reviews

I did not understand from their ads that each beauty shipment is billed in 3 installments, so I actually paid 3 times the amount that I thought I was paying for each shipment.They advertise that you can adjust the timing of shipments, so I went to their website and lengthened the time between shipments, but they kept on charging me just as before.

The timing of shipments does not seem to relate well to the timing of payments, so it is almost impossible to determine what the company owes you when you cancel your subscription. In my case, I sent back my last shipment, hoping for a refund, but of course I didn't get one, and the person who took my inquiry call told me that I had not been a member long enough to get a refund. Whatever that means. As to how the products work, they seem fine, but not out of the ordinary.

Neutragena works just as well without the extreme expense and frustrating hassles.

Do not get involved in this company.My guess is that Cindy Crawford and her spokespeople get this product for free and don't have to deal with this outrageous ordering system, which is really designed to be as obscure as possible so that the most amount of money can be extorted from consumers before they wise up.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
717 of 796 Meaningful Beauty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.