Meaningful Beauty mislead me into paying 3 times more than I expected.
I did not understand from their ads that each beauty shipment is billed in 3 installments, so I actually paid 3 times the amount that I thought I was paying for each shipment.They advertise that you can adjust the timing of shipments, so I went to their website and lengthened the time between shipments, but they kept on charging me just as before.
The timing of shipments does not seem to relate well to the timing of payments, so it is almost impossible to determine what the company owes you when you cancel your subscription. In my case, I sent back my last shipment, hoping for a refund, but of course I didn't get one, and the person who took my inquiry call told me that I had not been a member long enough to get a refund. Whatever that means. As to how the products work, they seem fine, but not out of the ordinary.
Neutragena works just as well without the extreme expense and frustrating hassles.
Do not get involved in this company.My guess is that Cindy Crawford and her spokespeople get this product for free and don't have to deal with this outrageous ordering system, which is really designed to be as obscure as possible so that the most amount of money can be extorted from consumers before they wise up.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Meaningful Beauty Skin Care System
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."