1.4K views

I too ordered meaningful beauty.I was led to believe I was paying a one time fee of 44.95 for the whole kit.

They charged me for three months making the total 135$ instead of the $45 I thought I was spending. When I called the one 800 name number and a lady from a different country I'm sure was outsourced. I could barely understand her. As I began to tell her I believe that they were fraudulent in their advertisement.

And how I was never informed it was three payments.

She hung up on me...Beware buyers

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Meaningful Beauty and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meaningful Beauty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Meaningful Beauty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Laughlin, Nevada, United States #950238

I'm so glad I read all these comments, I was going to purchased thank again!

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We would like to have our Corporate Escalation Team offer assistance.If you could please contact them by filling out this form: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with details of your situation, someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you.