Ok in December I decided to give it a try and went online to order a $40 some kit. I remember specifically this question about if I wanted to safe money by getting a 3 months purchase, so they will charge me every month from My card and send me the products.

Since I haven’t try the products yet I click no. Well I finished my purchase and everything was good until the same time of the month but in January, when I check my bank account it turns put they charged me almost $50. Called cuatomer service and they say is my charge for my monthly kit that I sign in. What???

When??? I teel them to cancel that and that put my money back because I specifically remembered when the question pop up in my screen and I said no. NO, It turns out THEY CAN’t cause “products are already on they way “ I have to wait the products and return them so i can get my money back in about 2 weeks but she can cancel my account so that won’t happen again. I said yes, of course.

It turns out I get an email today with a lot of info including this: Your account has been inactivated as of 1/17/2018. Our records show that you currently have a balance of $92.67. The remaining charge(s) will follow the payment schedule listed on your invoice. If you have any questions about your inactivated account or would like to pay the remaining balance before then, you can always contact Customer Care at (800) 927-0047 where our trained representatives will be happy to assist you.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I OWE them $92 IF I CANCELED EVERYTHING???

IF I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO GET MORE PRODUCTS???? This it’s a robbery

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 22.

Comments