Louisville, Kentucky
8.1K views 54 comments

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!On 09/24/12 I was in the middle of ordering this and in the process got cut off, called back to cancel and the rep told me the order did not go thru so I was ok.

Three days later my account was charged, I called CS spoke to Amber she said to return the product she would credit my account for the product and for the return shipping and it would show up on my account once they received the product back. They received it on 10/03/12 and although i have received the $43.30 I was charged for the product (it took 4 phone calls), I have still not received the $9.99 I was promised for the return shipping. I have talked with 3 different supervisors: 2 Jennifers and today I spoke to Janelle-(she was the worst of the three). She is now telling me it will take 7-10 business days for the credit department to review my bank statement proving to them that my account has not been credited.

I am beyond pissed, it has taken me faxing my statement, 10 phone calls and countless minutes on hold and I still do not have my money back. I will probably end up receiving another shipment and I will explode if I do. I am now going to file a complaint with the better business bureau and the consumer protection agency.

Folks PLEASE take my advise and RUN from this company as fast as you can!This is the biggest SCAM and the product does not even work, RUN people RUN!!!!!!

Review about: Anti-Aging Products.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Aononymous

i just called to order her products.they tried to get three months payment from me.

my coupon was for $19.95 they tried to charge me $54.95.

thank goodness they did not have my credit card information.This is a scam offer.

a case of sour grapes, if you had our bad internet conection, getting cut is a normal daily thing, you wanted the product so what is the issue?

I was just about to order after watching the TV on this product.

Thank you for telling me so!!

Leon

pineapple

I to was going to order this product just to try it.There are mixed emotions on how it works or does not work, and I am getting more negative responses than positive.

I will not order this product now because of all the negativity behind it and I don't want to waste my money. As for Mrs.

Crawford, she has enough money and plus.

Bubba
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #930711

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT.I did not find it to work any differently then over the counter stuff bought at drug store.

The auto shipment is a big pain in the a** to cancel. Many emails unanswered, many phone calls to no avail charges to my credit card every month. Had to actually cancel credit card and reorder a new one to stop this company from continually charging me.

Save your money and your time.Run away.......

mm
London, Ontario, Canada #910430

just order MB and when i get the product and see the charges it blows me away.they charge me triple for the same product they advertise for $39.99 it is not what they told you when you place your order

it is really a scam.

not happy at all.i should read the review first before ordering .

Redsnapper
Lindsay, Ontario, Canada #904808

I've had no problem with this company.I find the products wonderful and intend to order more.

Hoping not to have any trouble with reorder.

It is worth trying the product.Someone who hadn't seen me for two years complimented my skin when I hade been using the products for two months.

Love that serum.

dizzyman
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #860390

Anything u see on TV advertisement is all scam and ***...I once order a bow flex and they way over charge me than the price...so when I called them, they said it's been brought and when I got my bank statement I've been paying more than wat bow flex actually cost...guess how much they took from me...I'll tell ya all folks...they took 3,000 more out my bank!!!

Had to call bank to postpone my payment and no go...so wat I did was cancel my account and move to more Surcured bank and I explaining them everything. .. they evenfound out out was happening even me calling them and explaining the situation...a week later from that day I got 3,000 back, plus the money I paid for bowflex (had to send bowflex back) but main point I'm saying is tv advertisement will rip ya off big time!!!!

Honest Grandma

I understand your being upset about the way the transaction was handled and the run around for the return shipping, but saying the product doesn't work is absolutely ridiculous.You did not even try it.

How about being honest yourself.

You complain about their not being honest and you come on here and are not honest.Get a life.

to Honest Grandma #801707

Hey Grandma you might want to put on your glasses and re-read my comment....no where do I say the product does not work!!and I am completely honest in the comment that I made.

Make sure you understand what you are reading BEFORE you post a rude comment.Take the advise given or don't (your stupidity not mine) but keep your rude comments to yourself please!