Meaningful Beauty customer service-terrible!

723 of 796 Meaningful Beauty reviews

I have been using meaningful beauty for about 9 months now any actually think it is a decent ordinary product.However, it does not live up to its claims.

It does not reduce aging any more than an over the counter system you could by at Walmart. The real problem I had was the customer service. They force you to be on a set shipment plan that is way to excessive. I tried s a few times to remedy the problems with shipments only to be treated unkindly and unfairly over the phone, while still being shipped excessive amounts of stuff that I was not using.

Also, they do not take returns even if it their mistake! I had one customer rep screaming at me until she could finish her per-written sales script. She refused to help me and refused me to talk to a manager. I ended up calling back a few days later to a different sales rep and closed the account.

I must say that I am wondering if they will actually send me a "closed account" letter since this was the second time I have tried to cancel with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
723 of 796 Meaningful Beauty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
GuthyRenkerHelp

Mar 28, 2012 #457341

Hi there,
If you need further assistance please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team at customerservice@guthy-renker.com. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meaningful Beauty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Meaningful Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about
×