3.4K views

I ordered the product and immediately called to cancel auto delivery and billing.. This did NOT happen! I was shipped another supply and charged for it. I called and complained and they do NOTHING to stop this until you ASK to be completely taken off their list. I wrote to them to complian and they give you a canned *** relply and offer nothing to help and don't even applogizes see below: I will never order from them again!

Here is their response:

Thank you for your e-mail. I have inactivated your service in Meaningful Beauty; however, you are always welcome to rejoin the automatic service and purchase individual products whenever you wish.

Your current shipment has already invoiced. I am unable to stop or change an order once it has been submitted; however, you may return the shipment for a refund. The return address is Meaningful Beauty, PO Box 10218 Des Moines, IA 503360218. Upon receipt of the return, we will credit your account, less shipping and handling.

If you would like to resume shipments, the shipping schedule is very flexible! You may customize your account to ship anywhere from 2-25 weeks apart. This will maintain your account and keep your price at the discounted rate.

For your convenience, you may tailor the method of payment on your account to fit your personal needs. You may add, change, or delete your credit card at any time to be invoiced for future shipments.

If I can be of further service, please feel free to contact me. You may also contact customer service at 1-800-927-0047.

Sincerely,

Adrian

Correspondence Specialist

Meaningful Beauty

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Comments

I sent an email two months ago that I wanted to stop receiving the product and I look at my bank account and I seen that they took another month out.I want it to end and I don't want to have to change my bank card to get it done I will send back the product when I get it I hope I get my money returned fast.

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #1320716

New return address:

Meaningful Beauty

6390 Commerce Court

Groveport, OH 43125-1137

Cancel my order no more

I am returning the last shipment you sent.I do not want any

more products.

Cancel immediately!!!!! Why does it take 4-6 weeks to refund?

Why is the address given above different from the return address of the product?I will NEVER order your products again!!!!!

They have a 60 day return policy, but had a terrible time getting them to tell me a return address.

to Anonymous Imperial Beach, California, United States #1253931

what is the return address?

please share

I will NEVER order from this company again.Terrible product.terrible customer service period.

Waste of my time and money.

Also I had to pay to ship it back.I am an esthetician and this product is terrible!!!

Thank you for posting this address. I tried canceling my order over the phone and they wouldn't give me this address. I was told it would be in my invoice w/ my next package that I don't want to receive .

to Anonymous New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #964653

I'm having the same problem!!! I have called and they would not give me the address to send the product back so I'm glad I found it on this site. I have had nothing but trouble with these people from day one

I am hearing and reading more and more that Cindy Crawford has been using the "Ellen Degenerous" face products for years.Makes me wonder if she uses her own products!

Are we being tricked into something just for a buck?!How many of yall out there have read the same thing?