Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Day Cream bottles, less amount than stated in bottle
This looks like a scam.I order the Meaningful Beauty products, and I have to say I like them but they are very expensive, I like the feeling of a smooth skin after applying, I don't know if it makes any difference in reducing wrinkles.
The point here is that if you open one of the bottles you will find out that the amount in the bottle is LESS what the container says. The Antioxidant Day Crème of 1 FL OZ IS NOT 1 FL OZ, please look at the picture and if you open yours you will see the same.
I don't trust in the amount of product they are telling you after I open my day cream container.Something must be done here...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Expensive Products
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."