Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Day Cream bottles, less amount than stated in bottle
This looks like a scam.I order the Meaningful Beauty products, and I have to say I like them but they are very expensive, I like the feeling of a smooth skin after applying, I don't know if it makes any difference in reducing wrinkles.
The point here is that if you open one of the bottles you will find out that the amount in the bottle is LESS what the container says. The Antioxidant Day Crème of 1 FL OZ IS NOT 1 FL OZ, please look at the picture and if you open yours you will see the same.
I don't trust in the amount of product they are telling you after I open my day cream container.Something must be done here...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Expensive Products
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."