This looks like a scam.I order the Meaningful Beauty products, and I have to say I like them but they are very expensive, I like the feeling of a smooth skin after applying, I don't know if it makes any difference in reducing wrinkles.
The point here is that if you open one of the bottles you will find out that the amount in the bottle is LESS what the container says. The Antioxidant Day Crème of 1 FL OZ IS NOT 1 FL OZ, please look at the picture and if you open yours you will see the same.
I don't trust in the amount of product they are telling you after I open my day cream container.Something must be done here...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Expensive Products
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I too ordered meaningful beauty. I was led to believe I was paying a one time fee of 44.95 for the whole kit. They charged me for three months making..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."