2.5K views
Featured Not resolved

Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my cheek next to my mouth is burnt n peeling no warning no side effect to indicate that something was wrong, I hope I don't end up with a scar on my face....

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Auburn, California, United States #1097414

What product was that ??

same thing happened to me the first time i used it.called company, they said i did something wrong.

i tried it again on my leg but it did not flash at all. fortunately i bought through groupon and was able to return it, but my face took over a week to heal from the burn.

it is misrepresented, especially all the government clearings they boast about.piece of garbage, don't buy!!

juliemeade
to Anonymous #1294974

You need to get an inside out treatment, you won't just see an improvement in your skin, you will FEEL AWESOME!!

ALSO, you have complete control of your shipments and cancelled shipments.You get a website of your own to turn on others and earn credits toward your own product as well.

Become a promoter, like me, and....change your life for the better!!

Believe me!

Click here and become the master of your domain...ubetterthrive.le-vel.com