I watched Cindy Crawford on TV and thought I'd try it, as I am 37 and love great cleansers, moisturizers, etc..to help prevent an aging complexion.
I used it and wasn't real impressed. My teenage daughter liked it, so I let her use the rest of the supply. Then I was sent the vitamins separtely "as a free gift" they say. I had no clue I would begin receiving a larger supply of my original order automatically, but thought, well it's Chrhistmas and I can give it to my daughter then I will cancel.
When I called to cancel, they advised that my total $ due is not finished charging (extends out months!). I couldn't ask my daughter to give it back at this point, so I advised them to cancel after the final payment was taken in February (this was in Jan). I received an email confirmation of the cancellation. Today, I received a box of the meaningful beauty vitamins, which I never even ordered the first time and was automatically sent to me as a "free gift".
I went to my credit card account and noticed my card was charged over a week ago (we are in March now). I called meaningful beauty and they said I would need to speak with someone in the "vitamin department"...ug...so I spoke with the girl and she said she would cancel the account and process the refund after the vitamins were sent back. Livid, I threatened calling the BBB as I never originally ordered these vitamins and to keep my $ over a month was such a scam! She told me she wasn't part of my phone call when I canceled in Jan.
and I told her that no one had told me I needed to make 2 phone calls to 2 different depts to cancel future shipments. I asked her if I opened the package if the package return would take care of itself without me having to pay or if I should put "return to sender" on the package. She said "the package will take care of itself". I have opened the envelope and container...I will have to pay to send it back.
Beyond frustrating! I have spent so much money on this useless product and I am very disgusted!
This makes me hestitate from ordering any products online!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Meaningful Beauty
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."