Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set Review

3 of 796 Meaningful Beauty reviews

I feel I have been taken advantage of in a big way and want my money returned!!You were suppose to send only what I ordered.

Instead you kept sending boxes of prodicts I didn't request. I tried some of them and only liked two. I didn't think I would get bombarded. I only use certain ones why do you expect me to pay for what you choose to send me and then take it out of account.

A supervisor named MIKE 5164, WAS SUPPOSE to send me 2 lables to send them back. Now I am stuck with about 4-5 BOXES of product that are not what I want. They were not used and you I feel stoled my money. If you could at least exchange what I don't need at all.

Then make sure I am off your delivery list! I called once and I must have been been misrunderstood by this supervisor. Or I missuderstood him. I would have stayed on but I feel cheated and takin advantage of.

I will be looking for help from other resources as I need it to recover from this very disappointing relationship with CINDY.I'll give her a notice as to my feelings.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #987164 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meaningful Beauty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 796 Meaningful Beauty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meaningful Beauty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Meaningful Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about
×