I feel I have been taken advantage of in a big way and want my money returned!!You were suppose to send only what I ordered.

Instead you kept sending boxes of prodicts I didn't request. I tried some of them and only liked two. I didn't think I would get bombarded. I only use certain ones why do you expect me to pay for what you choose to send me and then take it out of account.

A supervisor named MIKE 5164, WAS SUPPOSE to send me 2 lables to send them back. Now I am stuck with about 4-5 BOXES of product that are not what I want. They were not used and you I feel stoled my money. If you could at least exchange what I don't need at all.

Then make sure I am off your delivery list! I called once and I must have been been misrunderstood by this supervisor. Or I missuderstood him. I would have stayed on but I feel cheated and takin advantage of.

I will be looking for help from other resources as I need it to recover from this very disappointing relationship with CINDY.I'll give her a notice as to my feelings.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion