3.6K views

I am so angry about a situation that has come up with the service for the Cindy Crawford product.Is she sooo hard up that she disillusions her customers.

I ordered a package of Meaningful Beauty products, which was advertised for $39.95. I thought that this was a deal and ordered it. That was about 4 working days ago. 1 day after I ordered the pkg.

I got a pkg. with a circular type advertisement for the same product. Same items, including gifts for $19.95. Cindy crawfords picture.

Everything exactly the same. I called the company back, telling them to change my order to the 19.95 pkg. They claimed that they did not know anything about an offer for $19.95/ If there's anyone who can help me with this matter.

I have the offer on paper right in front of me.My email is: bjjohnson_29@msn.com Barbara Johnson

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #1327932

I'm going back to Dr Denese...at least they are honest,and I love their products....I say all of us who got cheated and defrauded should all get together, hire a law firm, and file a class action law suit against Cindy AND her company.... And the pictures of her are probably air brushed anyway

send back the $39.95 one, pay for the $19.95 order and let them eat it. in reality, if you did not order it, it is yours anyway. this is a ploy companies use to rake in customers from years gone by.