When you go to http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/customerservice/customer-service,default,pg.html the box on the right with Cindy Crawford's signature in it says "within 60 days of receipt".RECEIPT means when I receive it.

Patrice, ID #4011, Acct Supervisor, told me that I was believing what I wanted to. She said they cannot control when the postal service will deliver the package and therefore they go by the date THEY SHIP it to you. Patrice said, "It says from the date we ship it." Patrice should look at her company's website. I wonder how Rooms To Go would feel about their spokesperson's signing off on this kind of customer service?

The reps will not give their last names or even initials. They will not give direct numbers to call them back. I am to get a call within 24-48 hours. I asked that they call a second number, as I work,if they do not get me at my first, which is my home number.

Patrice was not going to take a second number. She finally did, if she did anything that would benefit me with it who knows. I asked if the people who make these calls have a policy to call again if they do not get a hold of the customer on the day they first try. She said it is not the company's policy to do that.

Here is the issue- they say your name if you call from the number they have on the account, because of their recognition software. If you call from that number again, will they answer, if they have noted your file that you are not satisfied? Customer service is not their goal. The monthly charges to your account is.

I cancelled membership, and I was told nothing will ever come to me in regard to this outfit again.

There is a pending charge to my ban acct for another shipment, I will be back here if it goes through.A product you will not be satisfied with can now be used to grease the chain on your bike.

Comments

Thank you Ladies you saved me a lot of grief and money. You all should get leagal reps and get your monies back. Again Thank you.

Caliente, Nevada, United States #728984

RETURN ADDRESS:

POBOX 10218

DES MOINES IA 50981

Mail them EMPTY so it does not weigh much.. send it insured / return receipt requested ..

QUOTE FROM THIER WEB PAGE "I think you'll love Meaningful Beauty® as much as I do, but if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt, and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling), even if the bottles are empty."