I order the MB and it made my skin worst and I seen no results, I called within that same month and made them very aware that it was not working and made my skin worst. They asured me that my order will be cancelled and i will not be billed.

The following month, i was sent another MS product and of course my acct was billed. I called made a complaint and they indicated to send the product back thru the post office certified mail and that i was being billed $39.95 in three instalment of $120.00 product that was sent to me. i explain not once, or twice but three times and told them i called and cancled it right away within that same month. so now they want me to returned product that i would be refund.

it's all bull-***. do not order it and it do not works. Let alone no where on the website it do not gives you a return mailing address. they are a bunch or rip off, DO NOT BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE RIPPED OFF!

BEWARE AND STAY AWAY from Meaning Full Beauty! and Lifetime should not let a company like that bring them down!

cancle your CC right away.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Comments

i am experiencing severe burns from products and will return. They do not inform you that sensitive skin may be harmed.